- zinc coated steel construction
- 4 rooflights ALFA ROOF PREMIUM or ridge skylight in length of hall ( 25 lm)
- Sandwich panels for roof and wall 50mm core thickness ( availability of core thickness change - on request).
Hall building system was divided on several types concerning the type of cladding:
- cold system
- avarage heating system
- heating system
Cold system halls is dedicated for non-heated magazine stores for example agro garrages.
Avarage heating halls system with polyurethane core panels as wall and roof is dedicated for buildings require positive internal temperature during winter time, such as workshops, AGRO buildings or storage halls.
As a complement Alfapanel offers wide range of cladding systems and accessories such as polycarbonate lightning products for wall and roof.
HALL SYSTEM IS HIGHLY VERSATILE!
- low building cost in comparison to traditional systems
- easy and fast assembling of main and supporting steel construction
- short time of whole building errection
- availability of dismounting and reassembly in other place
- high aesthetic of assembly caused by fabricated roof and wall components
- availability of each segment extention at any time of use
|Construction type||Cold drawn zink coated|
|Sandwich panel for roof cladding||50mm ( changes availability)|
|Sandwich panel for wall cladding||50mm ( changes availability)|
|Polycarbonate skylight||Ridge type ( 25 lm) or 4 pcs of ALFA ROOF PREMIUM polycarbonate panel|
Product reviews (0)